These links work as of 5/7/13.
None of the links require downloads, plug in installs, or signing up for anything of ANY KIND. Those are just ads, click out of them and press play. If you’re struggling, this chrome plug in will make your life easier.
Subbed = speaking in japanese with english subtitles
Dubbed = speaking in english (usually with no subtitles)
- The Cat Returns: subbed | dubbed
- Grave of the Fireflies: subbed | dubbed
- Horus: Prince of the Sun: subbed | x
- Howl’s Moving Castle: subbed | dubbed
- Kiki’s Delivery Service: subbed | dubbed
- Laputa: Castle in the Sky: subbed | dubbed
- My Neighbor Totoro: subbed | dubbed
- My Neighbors the Yamadas: subbed | dubbed
- Nausicaa of the Valley of the Wind: subbed | dubbed
- Only Yesterday: subbed | x
- Panda! Go Panda!: subbed | x
- Pom Poko: subbed | dubbed
- Ponyo on the Cliff by the Sea: subbed | dubbed
- Porco Rosso: subbed | dubbed
- Princess Mononoke: subbed | dubbed
- The Secret World of Arrietty: subbed | dubbed
- Spirited Away: subbed | dubbed
- Tales from Earthsea: subbed | dubbed
- Whisper of the Heart: subbed | dubbed
Cake Batter Fudge
1 cup yellow cake mix
1 cup confectioners’ sugar
1/2 stick (1/4 cup) butter, cut into small squares
1/4 cup milk
Mix cake mix and icing sugar in microwave-safe bowl. Add butter and milk. Don’t stir.
Microwave for 2 minutes. Stir immediately until completely combined. Add sprinkles. Do not overmix as sprinkle colour may bleed.
Spread into greased pan. Refrigerate for at least one hour.
… My sweet tooth needs this.
WHY IS EVERYTHING ON TUMBLR TRYING TO HURT ME
gotta make this now
This is within my skill level
I tried making this once, but it didn’t turn out. Maybe it was because I used powdered sugar instead of confectioners super. that was probably it.
STOP. SCROLLING. NOWWWWWWWWW.
The eraser on top is the Paper Mate Union Eraser.
I thought it wouldn’t work much, but… It erases ink.
And NOT JUST ballpoint pen ink, India Ink too.
If you make a mistake, this eraser can erase the whole thing and leave no trace AT ALL, although you do need to erase quite vigorously.
It’s only about 1-2 dollars.
The eraser pencil on the bottom is just that. It is an eraser that you can SHARPEN like a regular pencil. The brush on top is so that you don’t smear your art when you try to push off eraser crumbs. You sweep them off with the brush.
Even if you’re not an artist, signal boost please?
It’s a very cheap way to get around life.
WE CAN ALL STOP INVENTING EVERYTHING NOW NO MORE SCIENCE HAS GONE FAR ENOUGH I CAN DIE A HAPPY DEATH WITH THE KNOWLEDGE THAT THIS IS IN EXISTENCE
Student living got you down?
Check out these 18 amazing snacks that you can make in a cup in the microwave! Cheap and easy these are the perfect snacks!
No one ever taught me this and it makes… a ridiculous amount of sense
I made a blog specifically for animal anatomy/tutorials/reference/etc.
Feel free to follow if you want, I’ll try to be as diverse as I can (*´・ｖ・)
Really great blog full of amazing reference. Do check it out.
A short list of several types of poison and their effects.
Oh, excellent. I like this.